- 1927 – Cemstone Companies began producing concrete blocks in St. Paul, Minnesota
- 2015 – TCC Materials acquired the Rapid City, South Dakota facility of the former Dakota Block Company
- 2016 – TCC Materials acquired the Medford, Minnesota facility of the former NorthStar Stone & Masonry
- 2016 – TCC Materials purchased the St. Cloud, Minnesota and St. Joseph, Minnesota block & precast manufacturing facilities from Amcon Block & Precast
- 2016 – TCC Materials established Amcon Concrete Products, LLC to align manufacturing of concrete masonry and precast under one division
- 2017 – Amcon acquired the Harrisburg, South Dakota and Worthington, Minnesota facilities of the former Concrete Materials, Inc.
- 2018 – Amcon acquired the Annandale, Minnesota facility of the former LC Block & Precast
- 2019 – Amcon acquired the Waite Park, Minnesota facility from Harddrives
- 2021 – Amcon acquired the Alexandria, Minnesota facility of the former Alexandria Concrete
- 2021 – Amcon acquired the New London, Minnesota facility of the former Concrete Products of New London
- 2021 – Amcon acquired the Fergus Falls, Minnesota facility of the former Structural Block, Inc.
- Today, Amcon Concrete Products, LLC supplies a wide range of quality block and architectural CMU products to projects across the upper Midwest.
Our Mission Every Day is to be a Trusted Partner with Passionate People Creating Building Materials for a Better Tomorrow.
Amcon Concrete Products, LLC is a leading manufacturer of architectural masonry in the Upper Midwest. Amcon now operates nine plants across the region, offering quality, service, and innovation to the building materials industry. We are committed to building an environment that encourages our employees to further develop their skills in technical training, leadership management, operations, […]
Amcon Concrete Products is a proud member of several industry associations and has teamed up with strategic partners in order to help strengthen the construction industry. More information on our national and regional affiliations can be found below.
The TCC Materials Group Company Store offers a wide selection of company branded apparel and promotional products including TCC Materials, Amcon Concrete Products, and Bluestone Products.